Wide range of residential and commercial cleaning services
Experienced and affordable | residential & commercial cleaners |
Christchurch & Canterbury
Interior and exterior clean
Small and large commercial premises
One-off and regular service
Single and multi-storey homes
All types of exterior cladding
Using low pressure water blasting
Gutter cleaning | residential & commercial
At Reflections Window Cleaning we use specialist high reach equipment to clean all types of guttering and spouting quickly and effectively. Our specialist high reach and gutter cleaning equipment enables us to cost effectively clean and clear your gutters.
Our expertise includes:
- Clearing out spouting in high reach locations, e.g. 2-4 storeys high.
- Clearing out spouting in difficult and/or inaccessible locations.
- Cleaning various types of spouting and guttering.
As part of our service we do a clear out of debris within the gutter, plus a full water wash through to ensure your gutters are fully cleared.
With our specialist gutter cleaning equipment, we offer a quick and affordable service for all property types. Our approach using specialist equipment minimises the need and cost of scaffolding, along with maintaining a higher level of on-site safety.
Commercial building washing
As part of our full comprehensive cleaning service, we offer a full commercial building washing service. Ideal for many small and large commercial premises up to four storeys high.
We offer the option of a standard water blasting service or a light detergent wash. Where necessary we may apply a biodegradable, eco friendly product to remove moss, mould and lichen.
Our service includes:
- Preparation of the site, and removal of rubbish material, prior to commencing the building wash.
- Full wash of the building including cleaning and clearing guttering / spouting if required.
- Identification of any key maintenance tasks observed during the washing process.
As part of our commercial building wash service, we use equipment suitable for the particular exterior cladding of the property. We take the time to assess the property cladding prior to commencing the task, ensuring we use the appropriate level of water pressure for the type of cladding.